Germany Telehouse Datacenter OverviewThis page contains more information about our hardware, data facilitys and network utilization.
The Frankfurt based Tier 3 data centre stretches over 67,000mē and thus provides one of the largest housing facilities in Germany. It is located in the key telecommunications district Kleyerstrasse, only 3km from Frankfurt city centre.
This highly secure data centre provides one of the largest housing facilities in Germany with reliable environmental controlling systems and scalable power options. Connected to Europe's second largest Internet exchange, the DE-CIX with over 400 international and domestic ISPs and carriers establishes Telehouse Frankfurt as the ideal colocation facility for fast-growing multinational corporations and SME's.
- N+1 redundant UPS-supported supplies, up to 21MVA emergency power
- 24-hour operation of N+1 redundant cooling system
- 24/7 video surveillance, onsite security staff, access authorisation programme
- 24/7 operation and remote hands services, in-house cabling and facility management
- Telehouse Frankfurt is certified to IDW PS951
- Telehouse Frankfurt meets the Tier 3 classification
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution